This application is built on MidiSheetMusic and is aimed at helping memorizing sheet music. It also provides the features from MidiSheetMusic and can work as an auto-scrolling sheet music.
- Desktop widget showing a tile from the last viewed sheet music (2014-07-07)
- The app revolves around keeping track of memorization progress in a quantitative way by breaking a sheet music into tiles (measures in staffs).
- Two modes: Quiz Mode and Sheet Music Mode.
- Visualization of Quiz Mode statistics in overview and in detail (at individual tiles).
- Supports screen orientation change.
- Smooth 60FPS scrolling (on my AT&T HTC One X (Evita)).
- Multiple color themes that can also work as file list bookmarks.
- Select which staffs to play (same as MidiSheetMusic) and appear in Quiz Mode.
- Zoom in/zoom out in Quiz Mode and Sheet Music Mode
- Split 1 staff to 2 staffs, or combine > 2 staffs to 2 staffs (same as MidiSheetMusic)
- MIDI playback with adjustable speed, instrument with the current notes being highlighted (same as MidiSheetMusic)
- Click a measure and play from that measure
Contains no ads.
Source code: https://github.com/quadpixels/midisheetmusicmemo
Midi Sheet Music: Memo is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Midi Sheet Music: Memo (version 0.9026) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.